2008年11月16日日曜日

Community

I am not in any clubs and circles in KGU, so I am in very few community. High school friend, university friend and part time job. I will show about the community of my part time job.

My part time job is Internet cafe in Kami tori street. I am in the community about one and half year. The community has members about 30. There are 4 shifts, morning shift, noon shift, night shift and midnight shift. I am in night shift. We have 5 members every shift, and 2 members work 7 pm to 10 pm. Other 3 members work 7 pm to 11 pm.
All of night shift members are 10 people including myself. Most of the members are university students from KGU, Kumamoto university, Kumamoto prefectural university and Kumamoto Lutheran university. The few of them are an adult. They have and do their own work on daytime.

Our shop has 2 level floors. We have 3 people in the store each every hour. 2 of them stay in first floor and 1 of them stay in up stair. Our shop has a lot of computers and comic books and magazines. Our job is to cleaning computers, computer desks which used customers, and rest room. Organizing comic books and magazines and we do payments at counter. Those works are kind of tough, but it is not so tough as noon shift. Sometime I used to in the noon time shift in last year, but it was so hard. In noon time shift, Customers turnover was very often and quick, so we also should do our work very quickly and efficiently. Noon time shift is so hard to me, so I hate it.

In my work, it is important to communicate smoothly for working quickly and efficiently. [298w]

0 件のコメント: