2008年6月3日火曜日

Essay1-04 My favorite things!!

I would like to introduce my favorite things.

I like music very much. I like any kind of music. I would like to introduce my favorite musicians.



The first is Esbjörn Svensson trio. It called e.s.t. that is a Swedish jazz trio band. It is the hottest to me now. I heard their music first, when I was high school student.The e.s.t members are Esbjörn Svensson (he is middle of the picture), He plays the piano. Magnus Öström(he is right of the picture), he plays drums. Dan Berglund(He is left of the picture) He plays woodbase. They see itself as a popband that plays jazz. Their play makes me sometime exciting and some time relaxing. I have two CD albums of e.s.t. "Vaiticum" and "Tuesday wonder land". "Eighty-Eight Days in My Veins" in Viaticum is my favorite.(↑The movie is not Eighty-Eight Days in My Veins. It is Dodge The Dodo.) Those two are the latest CD of e.s.t. I want more CDs of them.

The next is Suga Shikao. He is a Japanese singer. I like his lyrics and his husky voice. Most of Japanese musician sing such as love songs, broken heart songs and cheer up songs but it is so dull. But he write and sing jealous songs too. This is because I like him. His name "Shikao" is real name. I think "Shikao" is very rare name. "Shikao" written in Japanese Kanji "止戈男". 止 is pronounced "shi", it means stop. 戈 is pronounced "ka", it means weapons. 男 is pronounced "o" it means a man. I believe that he is the man who can stop the war by music. Ha-ha :)

Anyway, I would like to introduce next my favorite thing is...UMA!!
Do you know UMA? I guess you know UFO. It means Unidentified Fling Object. UMA means "Unidentified Mysterious Animal". I guess the most famous UMA is "Loch Ness Monster". It usually called "Nessie". Do you know?

(↑)My best favorite UMA is this one!! Do you know this piture? This is called "winged cat". Winged cat is a cat which have a wings. I like cat very much. This is a cat and still more having wings!! This is very fantastic isn't it?
I like unidentified things very much, for example UFO,USO and UMA. But I do not believe really they exist. The reaseon I like UMA, imagining these is makes me funny and exciting.[407words-total 2491words]

2 件のコメント:

shiori さんのコメント...

I choose your essey most inforative essey. Because you know many muscians who I don't know. I would listen their music.

Quadrophenia さんのコメント...

To Shiori

Thank you for your comment. Year, I cant live without music. Try to watching a movie I put.