2008年9月11日木曜日

July 23th Wed

Welcome!!






I woke up at 6 PM to take ban to Bethel University. I did not bring my alarm clock, but I brought my cellphone. My cellphone is out of order in abroad, so it was just a clock. Awaking in the morning is hard to me, but I made it. John drove me to Starbucks cafe. After a little while, Takashi and Yoko F came there. Our driver was Paul. He was a so nice guy.

Bethel University was so big. We had a ESL class. ESL stands for English as Second Language. Our teacher was Cassie, but she lated little on the day. We learned about Paul Bunyan and something about Mississippi Paddle boat Cruise. We had a lunch at dinning center. American foods have a strong flavor and a much color. Something is good, and something is not good.


After a lunch, we went to ride liver boat. We went to boat pier by American yellow school bus! Seat was so hard! Bus riding was so bumpy and fun. Boat pier was in Mineapilice. We saw many high buildings. I went around in boat pier with Takashi. We talked an old man. He said he was serviceman, and he was in base in Okinawa. We surprised very much. Mississippi river was kind of dirty! but boat cruise was so fun. John said that is boring, but I liked it very much.
After school, we went back to Starbucks, John was waiting. We went grocery store. American grocery was so big. We bought some foods. [257w - 762w]

0 件のコメント: