2008年9月12日金曜日

July 25th Fri

This day, we had a professor of psychology as a guest. She lectured us about adoption. I did not know that, adoption is common in the U.S. I did not have so much good impression for adoption. My image of adaption was parents leave their kids irresponsibly. However that was wrong. The class was so enlightening.

After lunch, We moved to next class room, and played "Bunko". Bunko is a game with dice. The rule was not so difficult. At first most of us looked not so fun, buy they looked enjoying it gradually. After playing Bunko, we had a time to write own journals.

After school, I and John back to house, and cooked Sushi and Yakitori. After about one hour, John's parents Denis and Jane, his younger sister Rachel, her husband Steven her daughter Stephanie and Jessica, John's brother Will, his wife Jessica. We had dishes what we made and drunk some wine and Japanese sake. I drunk sake too. I got drunk very much. We had great time. [174w - 1154w]

0 件のコメント: