2008年12月26日金曜日

Christmas

Yesterday was Christmas eve. I went to down town my high school friends. They are 4 people. One of them goes to KGU. However three of them goes to different school. One of them goes to Kumamoto university, the other goes Sojo university and last one lives in Canada now. He returned to Kumamoto to join Seijin shiki. He said he will back to Canada after Seijin shiki, and he will back to Kumamoto again next April. We planed to gather at 2 pm, but there was no one when I arrived. Everyone mailed to me they are late, so I walked around the down town. There were lot of people in down town. First I went to NewS and I saw clothes. I met one of my university's friend. She worked in NewS. I talked with her few minute, and I went out there. About 2:30, One of my friend came to down town. He is a one who goes to Sojo university. I and he went to Tower records in PARCO to see CD. He bought two Massmissile's CD. I wanted to buy e.s.t.'s CD album, and I inclined to do so, but the CD what I want was import CD. I would like to buy Japanese version. When I buy abroad CD, I make sure to buy Japanese version, because some Japanese version CD have bonus trucks. Few minute later, my friend the one who live in Canada, came. We went to 8th level of PARCO. In the 8th level floor has Shimamura music. I would have liked to see guitars. There were many guitars in the shop. I enjoyed see it very much. We went out of PARCO but we had no plan to do. I would have go to Karaoke, but my friends said want to play billiard, so we went to an Internet cafe. The Internet cafe is my work place. We got our seats, but billiard was full, so we played video games and read Manga books. I thought we should have go to Karaoke. About after one hour, my friend who goes to KGU came to there. At 5:30, last one who goes to Kumamoto university, came to down town. We went out to down town, and went to eat Koren food. It was so hot and so good. We enjoyed very much. [398w]

0 件のコメント: