2008年12月26日金曜日

My favorite book

I like this book "Neko no kyaku". I knew this book when I was junior high school student. I listened to this book as radio drama. The radio program was broadcasted Monday to Friday. A Reader read one book everyweek. The Radio program and reading was very good. I think the program was a greatest radio dorama program, but it was ended when I was high school student.
The author is Takashi Hiraide. He is a poet. He alive now. He is a professor of Tama Art school in Tokyo. Neko no kyaku was published in 2001. This book is early work of Hiraide Takashi. So the writing is not so good, but story is great. The story based on author's real experience in 1980s. My birth year is 1988. That is make the book entice. "Neko" means cat is in the title of the book. However this book is not for cat lover. The story is very daily. The story goes Hiraide, his wife and cat, named Chibi. I recomend this book very much. If you want to read it, let me know. I lent it you. I have two this book.[194w]

0 件のコメント: