2008年12月10日水曜日

Essay 2-5 Kumamoto! Kumamoto? Kumamoto!!

I live in Kumamoto for 14 years. I moved to Kumamoto when I was six. I do not well about Kumamoto and I do not think I am not being to Kumamoto, but it is OK. I will try to write about it.

Kumamoto is a one of the prefecture of Japan. It is in south of Japan. Summer is very hot and humid. Winter is very cold. Some time, snow falls. I live in Kumamoto city. My house is placed near down town of Kumamoto city. Kumamoto city is capital city of Kumamoto.
In Kumamoto city, there is Kumaomto castle. Kumamoto castle build by Kiyomasa Kato. He was a top of general and master of architect. He is said very good at building of Ishigaki wall. We can into the castle. In the castle, many staffs are displayed, such a Japanese katana sword and Shach hoko. You can go top of the castle and see view of Kumamoto city. In new years day, there are many people come to top of the castle to see rising of the sun. I have been to top of the castle once or twice when I was a child. I remember I cried. I hate high places. If you were lackey, you can see some ninja in the field of the castle.
I like more Kumamoto museum than Kumamoto castle. Kumamoto museum is near the Kumamotocastle. I used to go there many times when I was elementary school. Having school name plate, pupils could enter into the museum for free of charge.

In aso city, there is Mt. Aso. Mt Aso has great caldera. Its caldera is in kind of very big one all over the world. There are field which called Kusa senri in Mt. aso. That is a sightseeing spot I think. I have visited there three or four times. There are many shops, and cow and horses. You can ride horses if you pay charge.

Kumamoto people eat meat of horse. That is very famous. The low meat of horse is called basashi. You can cook horse meat many way. The horse of meat is very good I think. You should try it.

Do you want to go Kumamoto? I hope you like it.



[374w-430w]

0 件のコメント: