2009年1月15日木曜日

The witch of west is dead

I read Nishi no majo ga shinda "The witch of west is dead". by Kaho Nahsiki. I like the author very much, I knew her probably when I was high school student. I knew her work by radio drama, in Ie mori kitan "The tale of house keeper". Ie mori, means house keeer. Kitan is old Japanese word. The word means tale. This is my most favorite one of her works. The world of ie mori kitan has old Japanese mood. There many Japanese creachers and plants. It is so touching. I love it. May be I have read it more than 3 times and I listerned its radio drama more than 20 times. The Radio drama is also very good.

I had known Nishi no majo ga shinda for a long time ago, and I listened its radio drama program on NHK, may be more than 15 times. I had never read it, but I had loved to read it. Recentry, I do not read any books, also manga books too. I was desirous of reading books. So, I buy it with Dr. Jykel and Mr. Hyde. The story was so good, I liked it so much, however I thought radio drama version is better than original. Nishi no majo ga shinda was picturized last year, I had wanted watch it, but I could not. I will watch it some time soon.[233w-total 2961w]

0 件のコメント: