2009年1月21日水曜日

Writing 4 Exam

1. I learnt to write, and make out English lines speedy, and I could get lot of words and idioms through writing. It was tough work and sometime I was bored. However it was also interesting. I enjoyed reading English books and write reviews. I found reading English books is helpful for make English lines. I can learn how to make lines with joy.

2. Through writing blog posts, sometime I was confused that do I write with correct grammar and words. It is so irritating me. I found I can not write what I want to write and I do not have knowledge to check it. I am feeling my grammar skill and vocabulary are very poor. I took TOEIC test in January, the result of it was terrible. I will study grammar and vocabulary more in spring vacation to be able to make good lines and make good score on TOEIC. In addition, I am going to keep writing my blog, even if the class will be over. I also have plans to keep reading English books in spring vacation. I am interested in American literature now, so I will lend and read many English books. My next spring vacation will be full of studies. I will make it. I swear. [211w]

Writing IV, §1c: Reflecting Pool (11:00-12:00)

0 件のコメント: