2009年1月31日土曜日

Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

I have to write my blog little more, I think, but I do not have any topic or ideas, so I am going to transrate my English reterature report. I wrote about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It was tough work. I wrote 4000 words in Japanese. OK. Let us start. I will divide it in some posts.

This report will introduce and discuss about The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is written by Robert Louis Stevenson in 1886, and its story is written about dissociative personality disorder. This is very strage for Stevenson, because he almost wrote children literatures. So, this novel still known and loved by many people. In Japan, there are many Japanese trancerated version. There are many main characters. Atterson, he is an attorney. Enfield, friend of Atterson. Ranyon, old friend of Atterson and Dr. Jekyll. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the other parsonality of Dr. Jekyll. The star of this novel is Atterson, but the story does not go with his subjective emotion. He seems like a story teller. Atterson follow the strange issues and behavior of Dr. Jekyll, and finally he found the truth of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. The story finish thorough the death of Dr. Jekyll, and explaining of his will. Atterson does nothing about Dr. Jekyll. He does not do any thing like a here or dejective. He act just as a man, just as a story teller. I think that calling Atterson as a story teller is much better.[262]

0 件のコメント: