2009年1月20日火曜日

Mistake!!!!!!

I knew that I had speaking makeup class. However I did not remember when it start. So, I woke up at 7:30 and took bath and went to school, and I went into building 11 to see schedule. The makeup class was third period. I lost my word, but it was OK. I should study for tests. I had a psychology text book, I read it in library about 2 hours. After that, I went to LAWSON to buy my lunch, I had two rice ball and salad. I ate it cafeteria. After lunch, I went back to library, but my body got warm because of having lunch, so library was so hot. I escaped there and went back to cafe. The makeup class was terrible, it was so boring. I had wanted to back home. After the class, I attend a job discussion meeting. 6 or 7 students in foreign language department who found job talked about job hunting for us. It was so enlightening for me.[169w-total]

0 件のコメント: