2009年1月7日水曜日

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

I read "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". I read it because I should write review of this book in English literature class. This book is very very famous, so unfortunately, I knew the truth of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, maybe many people also knows about that. Dr. Jekyll is a dissociative personality disorder. He has two personality. Dr. Jekyll is a honesty person, and he has fame as a Doctor. Mr Hyde is a quite different person compare to Dr. Jekyll. He is not tall, but young and he is very violence. I have read "The Minds of Billy Milligan" when I was high school student. I do not know the story about "The Minds of Billy Milligan", but I can find Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is completely fiction novel. In the story, when Dr. Jekyll switch his personality to Mr. Hyde, his size and shapes also mutate.

..... I can not write my mind smoothly. That is very irritating. I should practice writing more.[166w-793w]

0 件のコメント: