2009年1月12日月曜日

Seijin shiki

I attend to Seijin shiki today. It was... It was so terrible! There was quite many people inside and out side of hales. I and my high school friend gathered at at KGU on 10:30.

We arrive at hall on 10:45. Then, already many people was there. I was wanted to do not meet my old friend. The fanny thing, my friend also did not want to do so. I had wanted to see people and indoor of the hall, but my friend had not want to go. The square of the hall was so clouded. So we gave up to go into the hall and decided to wait outside untill the end of the ceremony. We talked very much, and I met some of old friends when I was junior high. However today was so cold. We could not hold out till the end.

We dicided to leave the hall on 11:45. We went to eat something, and went into Udon store. We ate niku Udon. We walked around suizenji after meal. I found suizenji is very good town. There is very pellcid river and in the town is so calm. I liked there very much. Today's seijin shiki let me imagined ワンダーフォーゲル(Wandervogel) the song of Quruli.

We went to Tsutaya book store in down town. We read some books and I looked for music score book of Fuji Fablic. It is already out of print. I loved to get it but I think that is impossible may be. I read Yoshitomo Nara's art book and a book about pop art. Some of artisit in the pop art book was so good, but some of them were sucks, I thought. I felt like to painting.

After that we went to PARCO, I looked for music score book again, but there was not. I went back to my house and I began to practice playing guitar. I did it till 6:00. Before dinner, my marernally grand parents. I talked my grand father for the first time in about 5 years, so we could not find words. I would like to visit them. I would like to clime to yaku sugi tree, I have never do that. I would like to see the ocean. I would like to breath and feel the air. I would like to see nature, animals. I would like to watch stars. I know I love the island. I miss it. [410w]

0 件のコメント: