2009年1月9日金曜日

MU...SICK

I love to listen to music, but recently I feel very strange. I like Japanese and other language music, but I do not feel good by listening music for their lyric. I think am tired to be told many feelings thorough the music. I do not listen to rock music and kind of noisy musics. I was loved to Slipknot, but I do not listen it absolutely.

Recently, I often listen to Jazz and instrumental music especially piano music. I am looking for good jazz trio musician and good pianist of contemporary music.

Last year, I watched Kou haku uta gassen (A TV program show held on every on new year's eve. In the program, many Japanese singers divided into red and white to contend with each teams.). That is very rarely issue. I do not like Kou haku uta gassen, because it is very boring. Of course also last year, I did not feel like to do so. But my older sister said want to watch it. My older sister has so strong right in my family. I am so scared. So I watched it with my older sister. I thought, "Oh... this year's Ko haku also boring!! I want to switch or turn off it!!" But, I heard name of Joe Hisaishi just before Ohasi Nozomi sings.

I WAS SO EXCITED!! Do you know Joe Hisaishi? He is a composer. If you were a Japanese, and you have ever watched Studio Dhibli animation movies which directed Hayao Miyazaki, you have listened and know his great works. Ok. I will put his works on this post. Please listen it. You will say, "Oh I know this tune!!" You will know how greate he is. His tunes are often use on movies. For example, Studio Dhibli's animation movies and Takeshi Kitano's films. His tunes is very effective and those strike the right cord, I think. I think his music makes more better movies. He is not just a bold buddy. [334w-total 1546w]

0 件のコメント: