2009年1月20日火曜日

Fuji Fabric



I like Fuji Fabric very much. I like this kind of music. I have known Fuji Fabric when I was high school student. Akaki iro no kinmokusei (red-yellow orange osmanthus) was my first listening. I liked it so much. Akaki iro no kinmokusei is in their major's first album and there are many good songs in the album. I have started to playing a guitar, I would like to play and practice those songs. So I am looking for the music score book, however it is already out of publish and I searched the chord of Akaki iro no kinmokusei on the Internet, but I never found it.In addition, it command premium, so the price is getting so high, may be I should cost almost 10000 yen. It is too much cost for me. The first one is Akaki iro no kinmokusei. The second one is Sakura no kisetu (The season for cherry blossom). I hope you like them.[162w]

0 件のコメント: