2009年1月9日金曜日

A Country Between The World


Do you know スキマの国のポルタ Sukima no kuni no Porta( Porta in a country between the world)? This is a TV program on NHK in Japan. This is the program for a child I think, but I love it. I can watch it whenever. This it the originated by Ryouji Arai. He is a author of children's book. I heard he is very famous in children's book industry. In the story, there is no languages. That way is not unfamiliar I think. The main character Porta looks always happy. He sing every time. The world is full of songs. It makes me fun and happy. It is very colorful and so fun. I think encore held on NHK in morning. You can watch it, if you are lucky. If there are no encore, let me know. I have DVD of it. It recorded all stories of it. I will lend you :) [151w]

0 件のコメント: